At the heart of the GrantVantage team is decades of grant and contract management experience in Indian Country. Developed by Quanah Stamps, former Commissioner of the Administration for Native Americans, the GrantVantage team understands the unique grant and contract management needs of Tribal governments. GrantVantage is easy to use, provides features for 638 contracts, coordinated multi-program grant activities and departmental budget tracking. GrantVantage is used to track social service delivery programs, economic development and environmental projects, and health and community services.
GrantVantage is key to staff turnover, missing files, and on-time grant reporting. Relate your expenditures to your Objectives, Performance Measures and Activities to ensure compliance and clean audit findings. Our system can easily be customized and personalized to meet the needs of Tribal Governments and Tribal organizations. Defined user roles and dynamic dashboards allow users to track funds, objectives, performance measures, staff activities and related documents and emails . Write GrantVantage into your next grant proposal to ensure your Tribe meets the new OMB Uniform Grant Guidance (OMB Super Circular). Schedule a demonstration today to learn about our Tribal programs and how GrantVantage can work for your Tribe or Tribal Organization.
- We will customize the system to meet your needs and provide on-site training and technical assistance to set up and manage grants and contracts
- GrantVantage allows users with the appropriate credentials to manage all aspects of a grant from their desktop or laptop
- GrantVantage can link to your Tribal government’s financial, administrative and compliance systems to streamline everything grant-related in the same place
- We provide secure cloud-based hosting ensuring internet access is all that is necessary to manage your grants
- Assign tasks, write and follow up with contractors and close-out grants with a clear record of all communications and accomplishments